Friday, April 19, 2013

Tina - Seeing Cruciforms everywhere...

Friday, April 19, 2013

Tina - Seeing Cruciforms everywhere...

The exercises in this past few weeks have changed me in the way I paint and see things; so much, that I am seeing cruciforms in everything. The following images were taken in the garden where I do my daily walking meditation since last July. I have walked in this garden everyday to admire the rose bushes and flowering bulbs. I have sat in this garden to draw the flowers. But I never really noticed the forms that the gray stones and plants in the fissures had created, until this morning. It's a delightful experience to find these cruciforms. This collection of images is my gift to Jane for her generosity of spirit in inspiring and encouraging me to explore new ways of seeing and being, and to gently nudge me out of my comfort zone. It is also for all of you who have shared your processes and your creativity. Thank You for being you. Namaste. :-)

These images were taken with my cell phone.
It was cloudy morning with misty rain.

April 19, 2013 - 7:00am

Spring 2013 - #1

Spring 2013 - #2

Spring 2013 - #3

Spring 2013 - #4

No comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment