Friday, April 19, 2013

Tina - Lesson 1 projects

Friday, March 22, 2013




Hello, I came in midway of the course, and here I am, my first post on this blog. I enrolled in this course to learn  to loosen up in painting. It was so hard to get started, there is the preparation, finding space to work and looking for supplies to use in this course. After all that, I've finally completed Lesson 1. The exercise with the swatch papers was like a good warm up. After the swatch papers, it was easier to make the grid paper. The composition? I don't think I got it yet; but there is lots of room for improvement. So, here are the images for Lesson 1 - Project 1 & 2 , my first attempt in creating abstract painting. In the next lessons, I'm going to evaluate my compositions using the Composition Checklist and make corrections as necessary before submitting the final product for review and feedback. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment